HEAT INSULATION FOAM
Love Malaysia , Reduces Global Warming and together we Minimize Energy Wastage
Copyright © GSE ONLINE SDN BHD ( 1116968-P ) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
* Note : Users need to evaluate suitability on their industries use ( applications ) before placing order from us .
G4 FOAM -
Combination of XPE Foam Laminated with Aluminum Foil on top and bottom layer for Roof , Ceiling & Wall
1) Reflect & Heat Prevention
How it works ? 2 simple steps
Our Sun for example , can heat a roof tile to
temperature to as hot as 65°C
* After GS Foam
> 38 °C
Internal as hot as 30 ~ 35 °C
Internal < 27°C , reduces * 2 ~ 5°C
or even more.
Without Insulation Installed
* With GS FOAM Installed
* Thicker GS Foam , heat insulate effect higher
Reduces Energy Wastage - Insulate Your House , Insulate Your Pocket & Improve Home Comfort
Click below to view Comparison
* Tested on ceiling temperature of 38 º C under normal condition .
A) Product Name
G 4 FOAM ( XPE FOAM )
B) Raw Material :
Combination of XPE Foam Laminated with Aluminum Foil on top and bottom layer
Why Install A Better Quality Home Insulation ?
There are many reasons for installing home insulation and it can be one of the best investments a home owner can make. Some of the main benefits of our home insulation can be seen below:
1) Lower Energy Costs - Reduce electricity usage , like air-con.
2) Improved Home Comfort - Insulation is particularly effective at improving your homes room temperatures.
3) Reduces Carbon Emissions- Recent research shows that thermal insulation could help reduce carbon emissions and save up to 350 million tonnes in waste by 2010. This is because insulation reduces the amount of wasted energy in your home.
Thermal insulation simply reduces the transfer of heat through building structures or envelopes. Thermal insulation not only reduces energy use and therefore CO2 emissions , but, in addition, the right insulation products also provide thermal comfort, acoustic insulation and fire protection.
4) Prevents Condensation Build-up - Condensation can be a huge problem within some homes and home insulation can be used to resolve the problem. This is because it helps control airflow and stops the build-up of moisture in the air.
Why XPE Insulation foam for industrial use turn to home roof insulation ?
An innovative idea , effectiveness and characteristic of eco-friendly material composition . A new revolution for BETTER cost , energy saving ( lower air-con consumption ) and " greener " house target .
Upgrading your insulation can be a great way to reduce energy costs and make your home a more comfortable living environment.
You probably don't think about insulation very much. It's that stuff between your walls and under your roof: out of sight, out of mind. However, if you understand how insulation works and the differences between insulating materials, you can make your house greener while saving a lot of green on your energy bills.
1) It can be installed on roof, wall or floor etc. It can resist over 80% heat outside the building and protect the building from shock and sudden change of the temperature.
The outer layer (aluminum foil) also has the advantages like reflecting light and heat and preventing the damages caused by ultraviolet radiation.
GS's Brand New Environmental-friendly Product In Malaysia , which is elastic , soft , light and easy to install .
* Usage of GS Foam in industries :-
*Ducting / pipe Insulation ( either hot / cold piping )
1) Heat insulation and light inflecting in construction and protection for both cold water and hot water pipe .
2) Separation of refrigerator; warm keeping for center air-conditioner, refrigerator and other home appliances
3) Heat insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction for car, train, refrigerator car and laboratory; moisture proof cushion for travelling
4) Packing for special products and cold storage .
According to INSULATION report , Our Sun for example , can heat a roof to temperature as hot as 65°C . Even light coloured wall can be heated to as hot as 55 °C. In an uninsulated house , as much as 40% of this heat can penetrate through the ceiling alone .
5 ) Excellent weather resistant , environmental ( eco ) friendly and energy saving character .
It is a high quality material for warm-keeping and energy-saving, which is the strong opponent of anti-sweat of cold and heat insulation. It insulates any heat media with a stable and low thermal conductivity.
It’s light in weight. It could absorb sound, reduce noise, and provides cushioning function.
6 ) Fireproof and smoke resistant
It’s water and leak proof, anti-flaming ( flame proof means Anti flame-SPREAD and the smoke density is very low , no hazardous materials produce ) , easy to be processed and installed. It’s durable in use and endurable to heat , cold and chemical reaction etc.
7 ) Corrosion resistant
Excellent chemical resistant and anti aging .
Our GS Foam's advantages :-
A) Closed cell cross linked structure : -
( Double Heat Protection )
(1) Reflect and
(2) Prevent condensation build up &
( reduces ) Heat Penetration through the product.
* Reference Result Tested by US Firm based on 5mm Nominal Thickness .
(3) Total Insulation :-
R Value : Above 15 based on 1 layer of 5mm Thickness unaffected by humidity ,
R Value : Above 21 based on 2 layers of 5mm Thickness unaffected by humidity .
( What is R value ? )
A measure of the capacity of a material, such as insulation, to impede heat flow, with increasing values indicating a greater capacity.
The thicker GS Foam , the higher R Value will be.
(4) Noise Reduction by 19dba impact noise for 5mm Thickness . ( IRAM 4063 )
(5) Flame spread index : 25 or Less ( E84-10 )
(6) Smoke Developed Index : 45 or Less ( E84-10 )
(7) Perm Rating : Less than 0.1 ( class 1 vapour barrier ) ASTM E-96
Our GS foam of heat insulation OFFERS 2 layers of aluminium foil as XPE Foam protection . ( Reduce direct heat penetration & UV protection )
Our GS Foam consists of
Layer 1 ) Aluminium foil ( top layer ) -- protection layer .
Layer 2 ) XPE ( middle layer ) -- ~ 10 mm thickness .
Layer 3 ) Aluminium Foil ( bottom layer ) -- protection layer.
with volume density up to 28kg/m³, heat insulate performance higher as compare to the Aluminium bubble foil without XPE foam in the market , overall EXTRUDED thickness as THICK as 10 mm .
It stops > 95% radiant heat and bulk to protect against convection heat , multi- layers of obstruction material. It is an environment friendly product which has good heat preservation and insulation properties.
Each layer of the product has good function on abrasion and tearing resistance.
The middle layer ( XPE Foam ) shows strong ability in moisture barrier, oxygen reduction and sound insulation.
1. Heat insulation and light inflecting in construction and is appropriate for buildings, factories and homes.
* Recommended for temperature : (-ve ) - 20 °C to (+ve ) + 80 °C
( based on single layer )
Our GS Foam Characteristic :-
1) Our GS Foam is a cross linked, extruded, expanded cellular polyethylene foam .
2) GS Foam has innumerable tiny closed cells, which have very fine and uniform structure Our GS Foam offer overall thickness of ~ 10 mm extruded thickness .
3) GS Foam is a very versatile and a unique product by its valuable
Salient XPE ( middle layer ) Features :-
1) Cushioning and shock absorption property
2) Thermal insulation
5) Easy to fabricate
6) Water / moisture resistance
7) Non CFC
8) Non toxic, hygienic and fungal resistant
9) Light weight
Comparison of our GS Foam with bubble foil and fiber glass wool in the market
1) GS FOAM's " COMPACTNESS" and heat resistant character as a heat insulation material is greatly effective than traditional Aluminium PE bubble foil in the same size of dimension and thickness .
2) Some Fiber glass wool may irritate to human skin when in contact and majority is a non flame proof / non fire retardant material .
Things to consider before choosing a QUALITY heat insulation material :-
1) Product Density & Thickness
( Technically , higher density and thickness offer better insulation performance )
2) Ozone ( Eco Friendly ) & User Friendly -- GREEN products .
3) Maintenance FREE .
4) Product characteristic .
5) Application .
6) Long Lasting .
How to Install Roof Insulation ( Propose for New Build Home ) --
1. Starting at one end of the roofing framework, measure the length across the trusses, adding enough to allow hang at both ends. Cut the first piece and lay in place.
2. Pull tight from both ends and attach to trusses and purlins using self-tapping screws and washers or with pressure sensitive aluminium tape.
3. Cut the second length, laying parallel to first. Make sure to butt or slightly overlap edges. Staple / Tape ALL seams. fasten with self-tapping screws or with aluminium foil tape, sufficient to hold in place.
4. Roof sheeting can be applied in the conventional manner as soon as there is sufficient insulation in place to accommodate sheeting width. When welding the roof deck to the trusses and purlins . minimal effect on the weld.
5. An alternative taping approach is to combine it with the installation of the roof decking. After the first piece of insulation is installed, fold the open end back over the top of the roof deck. Butt the second length of insulation to the edge and tape. Then fold the second piece back over the roof trusses and continue to install the deck.
* You may also place on top of ceiling or plaster ceiling ( Minimize Manpower Cost )
GS Foam Wall Insulation
( Seek your Interior Designer / Construction Contractor's opinion for iconic image of your wish )
People tends to have less concern about heat transfer on walls.
However, walls are thermal mass which has the capacity to store heat and slowly gain into the building for a several hours after the sunset . Consequently, air conditioners have to work harder in order to reduce the ambient temperature . Resulted you have to pay more for cooling down the wall . By Installing GS Foam and board COVER ( like Cement board / Gypsum board ) with iconic background may effectively reduce heat transmission significantly .
1) Model No.: G4F10PIN1.2X20
2) Standard Dimension ( Packaging ) :
Product Dimension :-
~ 10 mm ( Thickness ) x 1.20 meters ( Width ) x 20 meters ( Length ) / roll
= 24 m ² x 10.76 ( m ² convert to ft ² )
= approximately ~ 258.24 ft ² / roll
Product Size : Diameter ~530mm x 1200 mm Length per roll ( ~ 15 kgs / roll )
include Carton Size : 530 mm x 530 mm x 1250 mm per roll
G 4 Foam
( XPE FOAM )
One Product , One solution for all - Cold, Heat and Water Condensation =
Reflective Insulation + Radiant barrier + Vapor Barrier
H) Order procedures
1) Cash & Carry ( ex-factory )
2) Formal PO issuance :-
Step 1 ) , Issue PO and fax to ( 03-2178 4747 ) / e-mail to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) .
( follow quotation number above in your PO , Leadtime : Within 1 ~ 7 working days ) ( * subject to GSe stock level )
Step 2 ) Contact / e-mail GSe Sales office for proforma invoice and payment arrangement in advance before collection .
Model No.: G4F10PIN1.2X20
Note : In accordance to implementation of GST imposed by Malaysian Government ,
GST will be charged effective 1st April 2015
RM 3.90 / ft ² x 258 ft ² / roll =
RM 1,006.00 / ROLL
( * CASH & CARRY )
* Minimum Order 1 Roll