1) Disinfectant Solution (ie , Recommended Clinical Approved Disinfectant Solution )
2) Empty container / Bottle , one each
3) Boot Dip Rubber Mat 2pcs
4) Door Mat / Entrance Mat with Rubber Backing 2pcs
5) PPE equipment like Face Mask / Shield / Hand Gloves or other coverall garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer's body .
Preparation for Operation :
1) Fill up empty container with water
2) Pour in Clinical Approved Disinfectant Solution at recommended ratio as per Instruction
3) Entrance Area or we named “IMPORT” BLOCK :
Place 1pc Boot Dip Mat and 1pc of Door Mat in front of Boot Dip Mat at designated area ( Entrance )
4) Exit Area or we named “EXPORT” BLOCK :
Place another piece of Boot Dip and Door Mat at Exit Area.
5) Pour in the Mixture gradually onto the Boot Dip Mat and step in and test the mixture level , till cover soles’ level and no spillage of mixture.
Start Of Operation :
1) Ready for use , Step in the boot dip mat and rub the soles of the shoes for at least 10 ~ 20 seconds before entering / exiting workplace , dry up mixture with ( Door Mat ) waterhog Entrance mat placed in front of the disinfectant dip boot mat for “ trapping “ water & "Drink up" water / solution to keep the floors clean and dry after disinfection.
2) Replenish the disinfectant solution at least every 2 to 4 hours for high traffic OR at least once a day for low traffic.
End Of Operation :
1) Clean up the residual disinfectant solution of the Boot Dip Mats & Door Mats regularly with Hand Protected Gloves ( Recommended full Protection , ie Face Mask / Shield / Hand Gloves or other coverall garments designed to protect the wearer's body from infection ).
DO NOT TOUCH the residual solution / mats WITH BARE HANDS.