Indication Label : At Bottom of Rubber Mat
Non Conductive Switchboard Mat / Dielectric / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat Malaysia
-- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated / Diamond Plate ) Top Surface
Copyright © GSE ONLINE SDN BHD ( 1116968-P ) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
H) Order procedures
1) Cash & Carry ( ex-factory )
2) Formal PO issuance :-
Step 1 ) , Issue PO and e-mail to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) .
( follow quotation number above in your PO , Leadtime : Within 1 ~ 7 working days ) ( * subject to GSe stock level )
Step 2 ) Contact / e-mail GSe Sales office for proforma invoice and payment arrangement in advance before collection .
* Note : Users need to evaluate suitability for their industries use ( applications ) before placing order from us .
The Information provided on this website best advsie our customers corresponds to current electrical matting standards .
In the individual case it is the sole responsibility of the customer to evaluate requirements , in particular if specified properties are sufficient for use .
This webpage is designed to give informative guidance to potential and existing users wishing to conform to the new EU/UK requirements for supply and use of matting with electrical safety and resistance characteristics and make the correct choice from the explanations and details listed below .
A) Which product is the correct Electrical Insulating Matting for protection against electric shock risk ?
BS EN 61111:2009 is the latest standard for electrical insulating matting in providing electrical protection.
B) International Withdrawal of BS921:1976 ?
This old standard is being withdrawn on 1st Jan 2013 ( Standard number , BS 921: 1976 , Specification : Rubber mats for electrical purposes , status : WITHDRAWN ) as it conflicts with IEC61111:2009.
The direct Electrical Insulating Matting to replace BS921 is class 0 IEC 61111:2009 for working up to 1kV AC .
For higher voltage , you may select higher classes 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 according to voltage resistance required.
C) Quality Assurance
Our Switchboard Mattings are backed with a detailed test certificate & RoHS compliant from an independently accredited Malaysia Test Facility .
Our Switchboard matting / high voltage insulation rubber was tested according to technical specification :
A) BS EN 61111 Clause 188.8.131.52 , Voltage Withstand Test
B) Complied to RoHS I & II , On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP , these are used to soften PVC and Vinyl ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive.
The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
D) Product Characteristic :-
1) Material : NATURAL RUBBER ( NR ) BASE POLYMER
2) Model : GS-LV ( Low Voltage ) Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated ) on Top Surface , Withstood 10kV ( Class 0 ) , 2.5mm Nominal Thickness , GREY Colour with TNBR Test Certificate : ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 184.108.40.206 Class 0 )
3) Model : GS-SL Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated ) on Top Surface , Withstood 20kV ( Class 1 ) , 3mm Nominal Thickness , BLACK Colour with TNBR Test Certificate : ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 220.127.116.11 Class 1 )
4) Model : GS-SM Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Diamond Plate ) on Top Surface , Withstood 30kV ( Class 2 ) , 5mm Nominal Thickness , BLACK Colour with TNBR Test Certificate : ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 18.104.22.168 Class 2 )
5) Model : GS-SMG Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Diamond Plate ) on Top Surface , Withstood 40kV ( Class 3 ) , 5mm Nominal Thickness , GREY Colour with TNBR Test Certificate : ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 22.214.171.124 Class 3 )
6) Model : GS-SLG Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated ) on Top Surface , Withstood 50kV ( Class 4 ) , 6mm Nominal Thickness , GREY Colour with TNBR Test Certificate : ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 126.96.36.199 Class 4 )
7) Surface finishing : with anti slip diamond plate surface to provide safe working environment
8) Specific gravity : ± 1.50 g/cm³
9) Hardness : 60 ± 5 Shore A
10) Elongation : Min ± 250 %
11) Tensile Strength : Min ± 5 MPa
12) Scope , Usage & Application :-
High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mats / Non Conductive Mats - Most commonly called Switchboard matting, these non-conductive mats protect workers from deadly shocks generated by high voltage equipment.
High Voltage Insulation Rubber mats are NORMALLY used as floor covering electrical panels at Power Transformer Rooms , Sub-Station , High Voltage Panels , LT & HT Labs, Control Panels etc . it acts as a safety pre-caution for workers from electrical shock whether they are involved directly in electricity generation, transmission, distribution or other usage .
Eventually , the High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mats need to be tested ( with proven data from LOCAL or international accredited testing body ) before being placed at electrical generator rooms .
Carelessness of handling electrical apparatus or Mis-used of high voltage insulation rubber sheets / mats could be harmful to workers . for example , Matting Class 0 ( 10kV ) or Class 1 ( 20 kV ) High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mats placed at Class 2 , 30 kV working environment of electrical generator rooms .
Choosing the correct High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat / Sheet is extremely IMPORTANT , These mats not only save money, but they save lives because a human life is above everything . We strongly recommend our customers to use one class higher ( * if your cost persists ) than the nominal working voltage environment to secure safety of workers . Our goal is to assist to achieve " ZERO " industrial accidents resulted from voltage leakage .
Life span :
The Life span of The Switchboard Rubber Mats very much depending on Rubber Compound Itself and external environment factors such as :-
1) Foot traffic , high foot traffic reduces the rubber’s life span .
2) Environments : such as exposure to oils , moisture , caustic chemicals or fluids and long exposure to high temperature ( direct exposure to sunlight ) .
3) Cleanning Method : No harmful detergents.
When to change my Switchboard Rubber Mats which i bought 5 years ago ?
1) Our recommendation is CHANGE IT , when you found your rubber mats become " harden" and / or crack ( puncture ) after use from your purchased last 5 years or Even less than 5 years.
You could save a human life. Your workers life depends on your decision .
OUTER CARTON LABEL INDICATION :
For three phase connection, KVA can be mathematically derived from this below formula
Click below to calculate your KVA .
SCAN OUR QR CODE CATALOGUE