1) Disinfectant Solution (ie , Recommended Clinical Approved Disinfectant Solution )
2) Empty container / Bottle , one each
3) Shoe Sanitizer Mat 1pc
4) Door Mat / Entrance Mat with Rubber Backing 1pc
5) PPE equipment like Face Mask / Shield / Hand Gloves or other coverall garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer's body .
Preparation for Operation :
1) Fill up empty container with water
2) Pour in Clinical Approved Disinfectant Solution at recommended ratio as per Instruction
3) Pour in the Mixture gradually onto the Absorbent Sheet of Shoe Sanitizer Mat ( around 3 litres ).
Start Of Operation :
1) Ready for use , Step in the Shoe Sanitizer Mat and scrub the soles of the shoes for at least 10 ~ 20 seconds before entering / exiting workplace , dry up mixture with ( Door Mat ) waterhog Entrance mat placed in front of the Shoe Sanitizer mat for “ trapping “ water & "Drink up" water / solution to keep the floors clean and dry after disinfection.
2) Replenish the disinfectant solution after depletion of solution.
End Of Operation :
1) Clean up the residual disinfectant solution of the Shoe Sanitizer Mat & Door Mats regularly with Hand Protected Gloves ( Recommended full Protection , ie Face Mask / Shield / Hand Gloves or other coverall garments designed to protect the wearer's body from infection ).
DO NOT TOUCH the mats WITH BARE HANDS.