1) Disinfectant Solution (ie, Recommended Clinical Approved Disinfectant Solution )
2) Empty container / Bottle, one each
3) Shoe Sanitizer Mat 1pc
4) Door Mat / Entrance Mat with Rubber Backing 1pc
5) PPE equipment like Face Mask / Shield / Hand Gloves or other coverall garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer's body.
Preparation for Operation :
1) Fill up the empty container with water
2) Pour in Clinical Approved Disinfectant Solution at a recommended ratio as per Instruction
3) Pour the Mixture gradually onto the Absorbent Sheet of Shoe Sanitizer Mat ( around 3 litres ).
Start Of Operation :
1) Ready for use, Step in the Shoe Sanitizer Mat and scrub the soles of the shoes for at least 10 ~ 20 seconds before entering/exiting the workplace; dry up the mixture with ( Door Mat ) Waterhog Entrance mat placed in front of the Shoe Sanitizer mat for “ trapping “ water & "Drink up" water/solution to keep the floors clean and dry after disinfection.
2) Replenish the disinfectant solution after depletion of the solution.
End Of Operation :
1) Clean up the residual disinfectant solution of the Shoe Sanitizer Mat & Door Mats regularly with Hand Protected Gloves ( Recommended complete Protection, i.e. Face Mask / Shield / Hand Gloves or other coverall garments designed to protect the wearer's body from infection ).
DO NOT TOUCH the mats WITH BARE HANDS.