A) Product Name
Interlocking EPDM Rubber Floor Tiles
( in piece form with interlocking )
B) Raw Material
100% EPDM RUBBER (No recycled material)
To prevent slipping, maintain a clean & hygienic environment.
Ideal for ( Indoor & Outdoor ) heavy traffic areas such as walkways, hallways, corridors, industrial and automotive pathways ( showrooms), production, shipping & packaging areas.
Why EPDM Rubber Floor Tiles ( Anti Slip )?
1) EPDM rubber is better-quality than reclaimed rubbers, which is more durable, particularly for a longer lifespan.
2) EPDM is ideal for outdoor applications because of its excellent resistance to ozone, oxidants, UV exposure and severe weather conditions.
3) It is highly recommended for applications where the elastomer will have excessive environmental exposure.
4) Other outstanding characteristics of EPDM RUBBER include excellent colour stability, heat resistance, and dielectric qualities. EPDM is generally known for its good ozone and water resistance. The material should not be used with mineral oils, solvents or aromatic hydrocarbons.
EPDM is not recommended for applications involving petroleum derivatives.
EPDM is generally attacked by mineral oils, solvents, and aromatic hydrocarbons.
1) Made in Malaysia.
2) Thickness : 3 mm ( 2mm base layer + 1mm raised stud )
3) Width : 450 mm
4) Length : 450 mm
5) Material Type : 100% EPDM
6) Density : High , 1.50 g/cm³
7) Hardness : 80 ± 5 Shore A
8) Weight / pc : ~ 0.65 kgs , 30pcs / carton , weight ~ 20kgs/carton
( 455mm*455mm*105mm )
9) Round Dot Diameter : 25mm
10) Application : Indoor & Outdoor
11) Colour : Black , Grey , Blue and Yellow
12) Authentication Mark : " 100% EPDM RUBBER TILE " & " MADE IN MALAYSIA " at back of rubber tile.